Are you a graduate with a knack for admin and foresee a future in education and training? If you have a recent qualification in Education or BA Communication and looking for a busy introduction into the world of Internal education, you need to apply for Mimecast’s 2015 programme today!
The Mimecast Graduate Program
Commencing in June 2015 and extending 12 months the Mimecast Graduate Program aims to provide young and talented graduates with an opportunity to receive the best start in their careers in one of the most progressive Cloud technology companies in the country.
We are looking for an ambitious, go-getter, who wants to hit the ground running and learn the ins and outs of their prospective future careers by giving them a hand’s on approach. With 10% of our work force being part of our Graduate Program, this is a great opportunity to develop yourself with scarce skills in the world of Technology!
During the course of the 12 month program you will focus initially on core skills training to develop the personal and professional skills needed to establish yourself within the Mimecast community. Thereafter, you will progress into the relevant division in which you have been appointed, where you will have a dedicated mentor, ready to groom and guide you in your first year of work.
Brief Role Description:
Mimecast prides itself on the highest levels of customer service both externally and to our internal community. Our Education Team is at the heart of providing external customers with a well-informed education program around our products. This position will encourage interaction with customers and will require an individual who likes to get involved and has a true passion for education.
In the Education Graduate role, you will be mentored and guided in fulfilling the following responsibilities and at the end of the program, you should be a fully functional member of the Education Department:
- Ensuring that training content is continually up to date
- Engagement, through email and telephonic communication, with relevant partners and key customers when required, regarding training and training events
- Driving attendance for training through email communication
- Updating of relevant touchpoints e.g. training website and Netsuite (CRM system)
- Proven synchronization across business to drive awareness and increase bookings, based on a 200 people trained per month KPI
- Resource planning – ensuring all training manuals, slide decks, attendance registers, training session resources, etc. are ready and available for the training event
- Training database building and administration (Netsuite) – ensuring all students have been added onto Netsuite
The successful candidate must have completed the following in the last 2 years:
- Bachelor of Education (teaching degree) or /and Bachelor of Arts Degree, specializing in Communication
How to apply
If you are interested in applying, please click here to download the application form:.