Meltwater, a software as a service company, is offering a Client Service Internship in Cape Town,
Work alongside a dynamic account management team in servicing the needs of our most prestiguos local and African clients. Research and provide additional data insights to help impliment digital media strategies. Job offers for mid-June 2015 start
The internship offers the following:
- 6 month Internship opportunity.
- Fun, cosmopolitan and international work culture.
- Entry level understanding of account management, business development & client servicing.
- Continuous training and career mentoring.
- Opportunity to join the organisation permanently.
- Competitive renumeration.
- University degree or equivalent (any discipline)
- Must be a graduate or post-grad
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Fluent in English
- Exceptional interpersonal and analytical skills
- Natural leadership qualities, keen interest in business on a local, regional and global level
- Strong computer skills (Excel, Powerpoint, Word, etc) Social media knowledge and understanding
- Team player
- Drive and stamina
- Genuine business interest
How to apply
If you aspire to be part of a vibrant team in an ambitious international company then send your CV to email@example.com to apply. Applications close on Friday 29th May 2015.