Engen is offering a great Learnership opportunity to hardworking candidates. If you are a team player with the relevant knowledge, good written and verbal communication skills then you are an ideal candidate. Job Title: Chemical Ops Learnerships
Job Type: Learnership
Location – Town / City: Durban Refinery
Location – Province: KwaZulu-Natal
Location – Country: South Africa
The Learnership offers training in Chemical Operations NQF Level 2
Education & Experience
•Matric certificate with a pass in ‘‘pure’’ Mathematics & Physical Science
•To produce certified copies of ID and matric Certificates upon applying
•This is a 12 month contract position and 1st preference will be given to unemployed candidates
•Basic refinery processes.
•An interest in operations type activities
•Working safely in a hazardous environment.
•Problem solving and trouble shooting
•Work indoor and outdoor in all weather conditions.
•Require fitness and strength to climb up ladders, staircase and platform through various operating equipment from different levels and areas.
•Responding to and handling emergencies
1. All applications must be submitted to the contact details provided and in the manner requested.
2. If not submitted by the closing date, applications will automatically not be considered.
3. Engen does not guarantee that you will be called for an interview or appointed by virtue of your application.
4. Engen reserves the right not to make an appointment.
5. Engen’s approved Employment Equity plans and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
Close Date: 2015/05/18