Basil Read’s strives to engage with meaningful initiatives that contribute to the transformation of people.
Thank you for your interest in applying for a bursary at Basil Read (PTY) Ltd.
Follow these easy steps to apply:
1. Complete the bursary application form (find attached) and send it:
a. via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or
b. via post to The Training Department, Basil Read (Pty) Ltd, Private Bag X170, Bedfordview, 2008.
2. Attach a passport-size photo of yourself to the application form. 3. Attach a formal quotation from the chosen training provider/institution.
4. Provide certified copies of the following documents:
a. Academic results / Statement of results
b. ID document
c. Certificates (if applicable)
Take note of the following:
• Ensure to complete all sections in the bursary application form. INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
• Basil Read will not undertake any responsibility for the safe keeping and/or return of any documents submitted with this application.
• The closing date for bursary applications is: 31 August 2015 for 2016 bursaries.
• Applications received after 31 August 2015 will not be considered.
• Please consider yourself unsuccessful if you do not receive any correspondence from Basil Read by 31 October 2015.
• Bursaries are only awarded for fulltime study at tertiary institutions that were approved by Basil Read.
Bursary applications for 2016 enrollments close 31 August 2015.