Location: n/a,N/A, South Africa
Closing Date: Not specified
Stipend : R1500 monthly, dependent on attendance of all classes
The Association of Accounting Technicians (SA) are recruiting for a bursary funded by the BANKSETA for a NQF level 4 Accounting Qualification.
The classes will be held on a full time basis .
Potential students need to comply with the following criteria:
• All applicants must be unemployed and not studying
• Applicants must be under the age of 30
• Accounting and Pure Maths as Matric subjects with A, B or C symbol.
The provinces and colleges, that the qualification will take place at, are listed below:
• Limpopo – Tzaneen – Letaba TVET college
• KZN – Richards Bay – Umfolozi TVET College
• Sasolburg – Flavius Mareka TVET College
• Rustenburg- Orbit TVET College
• Mpumalanga -Standerton -Gert Sibande TVET College
• Bloemfontein -Motheo TVET College
This program does not pay for accommodation and travel
If students qualify and wish to apply, send the following documents to the email address below:
• Statement of results for tertiary studies
• Matric certificate
How to Apply?
Contact email AAT(SA) : email@example.com