If you’re ready to kick-start your career in consulting, this is the place to start.
We have developed a single entry point into consulting at Accenture that will provide you with all the skills and knowledge you need to succeed, whilst giving you broad exposure and experience in business, technology and operations strategy.
You can expect responsibility early on in your career that will push you out of your comfort zone.
It will be challenging, but you can always count on plenty of support and a robust training structure to ensure you’re up-to-speed on everything that you need to know.
At Accenture we look for people who challenge conventional thought, offer unique perspectives and conceive innovative and profitable solutions for our clients.
We look for people who bring outstanding intellectual content to everything we do, and who have the potential to develop into business leaders, credible in the boardrooms of some of the world’s biggest companies.
Consulting professionals at Accenture belong to one of four workgroups: Accenture Strategy, Accenture Technology, Accenture Digital and Accenture Business Process Outsourcing.
This operating model enables us to deliver the increasingly specialised skills that clients require while providing our people with varied career opportunities.
We have opportunities for graduates to join Accenture in 2016.
We are looking for graduates who have good business acumen, are strong communicators, conceptual thinkers, problem solvers and analytical thinkers.
To join one of our graduate programmes, you will need to have obtained or be in your final year studying towards a Bachelors degree; and have or be predicted to receive a 65 percent average at the end of your studies.
If you meet the criteria and are ready to start your career, apply now.
Responsibilities could include:
- Conducting industry and client research and analysis to identify opportunities for improvements.
- Gathering and documenting clients’ current business processes, people and technology capabilities and requirements.
- Performing financial assessments to support the development of new business processes and architecture.
- Assisting in the design and development of new business processes, capabilities and supporting technologies.
- Supporting the testing and implementation of new business processes or technologies.
- Developing communications, training and job aids to assist in change management activities.
What do I need to apply?
· Updated copy of your curriculum vitae
· Latest academic record
· Certified copy of South African identification document