Welcome to GPG Professional Job Centre 2016 Nursing Training Intake. Applicants are hereby invited to apply to study towards a Nursing Diploma.
Applicants are hereby invited to apply to study towards a Nursing Diploma (Psychiatric, Community and Midwifery) in 2016 at one of the following Gauteng Nursing Collages: Ann Latsky Nursing College, Chris Hani Baragwanath Nursing College and S G Lourens Nursing College.
To successfully apply and be considered for the training, please take note of the following:
• You are required to register a profile on the system before you can apply.
• If you have previously registered a profile on the GPG Professional Job Centre website, kindly log in, click on the 2016 nursing intake banner, Update Resume and apply.
• No documentation will be uploaded on the system, however you will be required to take supporting documents to the first choice Nursing College should you be shortlisted.
• You must be a resident of the Gauteng Province
• You must be 35 years old or younger by January 2016 (If not you will be automatically disqualified to continue with your application)
• You must be in possession of one of the following school leaving certificates – a Senior Certificate, a National Senior Certificate or a National Certificate (Vocational) Primary Health or currently in Grade 12
• Applications must be done on the GPG Professional Job Centre system before or on the 15th May 2015; NO late applications will not be accepted.
• No hand delivered or emailed applications will be accepted, all applications must be done on this website:http://professionaljobcentre.gpg.gov.za
• The following subject criteria are required:
• Senior Certificate – English HG D or SG C, Biology HG D or SG C and an M score of 15
• National Senior Certificate – English Level 4,Life Sciences Level 4 and an APS of 25
• National Certificate (Vocational) Primary Health Fundamental subjects 50% and Vocational subjects 60%
• Current Grade 12 learners must meet the National Senior certificate requirements in their Grade 11 marks.
• Ensure that you qualify and meet the minimum requirements before you apply
• If you do not receive feedback within 3 months after the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
Closing : 15 May 2015