Along with working in one of the top branded companies worldwide, you will also work in a state of the art office with the opportunity to make an impression on the business, gain valuable work experience and enhance both technical and corporate skills, develop a real understanding of area of work so the candidates can make informed career decisions and build contacts and networks within Vodacom.
Vodacom’s objectives of Internship Programme is to:
- Develop a talent pipeline of skilled individuals for the core business areas at Vodacom
- Create an opportunity for graduates with the required qualifications to develop competence in the telecommunications environment
- Focus on the development of various skills required within the total telecommunications environment
- Raise both the candidate’s commercial awareness and interpersonal skills to new levels so that they able to perform effectively within the environment.
• You need to be willing to sign a 12 month fixed term contract of employment and be fully eligible to work in South Africa.
• Applicants cannot be current permanent employees of Vodacom SA
• We are looking for driven, ambitious and competitive interns who are innovative, customer obsessed and not afraid to challenge our existing way of thinking.
• Passion for Technology
• Candidates must have a Degree /Diploma in the disciplines listed below:
- Electrical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering (Light current)
- N6 Electrical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Town planning
- Computer Science
- BCom Accounting
How to apply