- National Certificate: Horticulture (NQF 1) – Reference Number: XSRAC 010
- National Certificate: Water and Waste Reticulation Services – Reference Number: XWATER 010
- FETC: Occupational Directed Education, Training and Development Practices (NQF 4) – Reference Number: XHR 010
- Occupational Certificate: Health Promotion Officer (NQF 3) – Reference Number: XHEA 010
- National Certificate: Pharmacists Assistants – Reference Number XHEA 005
- National Certificate: Disaster Management – Reference Number: XDEM 015 (Qualified or studying towards a qualification in Disaster Management would be advantageous)
- Be a South Aftica citizen
- Be domiciled in the Ekurhuleni Metro
How to apply
- A comprehensive CV
- Recently certified copies of qualifications and Identity Document, and
- Proof of residence (municipal account, official letter bearing the name and address and/or affidavit)
Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. If no correspondence has been received within six weeks after the closing date, applicants should consider their applications unsuccessful.
No faxed or e-mailed applications will be considered.
Please direct all enquiries to Rirhandzu Phakula on 011 999 8231 or Morris Nkoana on 011 999 8602
Via – Ekurhuleni Metropolitan