The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality (EMM) is offering Learnership Programmes a commitment to social development to members of the community. The duration of the learnership programme is 12 consecutive months. Candidates who meet the following minimum requirements are invited to apply. Applications close on 24 April 2015.A Matric or equivalent certificate is required for the following Learnerships
- National Certificate: Horticulture (NQF 1) – Reference Number: XSRAC 010
- National Certificate: Water and Waste Reticulation Services – Reference Number: XWATER 010
- FETC: Occupational Directed Education, Training and Development Practices (NQF 4) – Reference Number: XHR 010
- Occupational Certificate: Health Promotion Officer (NQF 3) – Reference Number: XHEA 010
- National Certificate: Pharmacists Assistants – Reference Number XHEA 005
- National Certificate: Disaster Management – Reference Number: XDEM 015 (Qualified or studying towards a qualification in Disaster Management would be advantageous)
- Be a South Aftica citizen
- Be domiciled in the Ekurhuleni Metro
How to apply
Eligible candidates should submit the following documents at any of the offices listed hereunder, quoting the reference number:
- A comprehensive CV
- Recently certified copies of qualifications and Identity Document, and
- Proof of residence (municipal account, official letter bearing the name and address and/or affidavit)
Applications may be submitted at Brakpan Civic Centre, Cnr. Elliot & Escombe Streets, Administration Block, Brakpan or at your Local Youth Office situated at your local Customer Care Centre (Clearly indicate the Reference Number on your application)Closing Date: 24 April 2015. Applications submitted after the closing date will not be considered.
Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. If no correspondence has been received within six weeks after the closing date, applicants should consider their applications unsuccessful.
No faxed or e-mailed applications will be considered.
Please direct all enquiries to Rirhandzu Phakula on 011 999 8231 or Morris Nkoana on 011 999 8602
Via – Ekurhuleni Metropolitan