For the duration of your training, you will:
- Ensure the execution and delivery of defined engineering and technology tasks
- Ensure application of the appropriate engineering and technology, so as to deliver the desired result
- Obtain a Trade Test Certificate after the predetermined period of the practical training. Previous relevant experience will be advantageous as
Disciplines open for application per location: (Please note that you may only select one discipline from the list below).
- Process Artisan (Secunda & Sasolburg Area)
- Instrument Mechanic (Secunda & Sasolburg Area)
- Mechanical Fitter (Secunda & Sasolburg Area)
- Electrical Artisan (Secunda & Sasolburg Area)
- Rigger (Secunda only)
- A Grade 12 or N3 Certificate with the following subjects passed:
- Mathematics SG (This does NOT include Maths Literacy, Additional Maths, Functional Maths, Commercial Maths and Applied Maths).
- English/Business English
- Physical/Engineering Science (This does NOT include any other Science).
How to apply
According to the Sasol website, to apply candidates should SMS the word “LEARNER” to 33162. Only applications made via SMS will be considered, no other alternative is available (Click here to confirm this). The application process requires a maximum of 16 SMSs @ R.1.50 each (ONLY ONE APPLICATION PER DISCIPLINE IS ALLOWED).
Closing Date: 01 May 2015
If you do not receive any feedback within sixty days after the closing date of the advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Via – Sasol