UMzinyathi District Municipality is an equal opportunity employer, with its head office based in Dundee, hereby invites suitably qualified persons to apply for a Receptionist position. Applications close on 24 April 2015.
The successful candidate will earn a salary of R148 094.13 per annum (Fringe Benefits: Include inter alia, 13th cheque, pension fund, medical aid scheme, housing allowances.)
- The incumbent must have a Grade 12 (Matric)
- Computer Certificate (NQF Level 3)
- Receiving visitors to the UMzinyathi District Municipal offices and directing them to correct departments and officials.
- Assisting the public with any enquiries/information required regarding the affairs of the Council.
- Answering and directing all calls and taking messages for staff in their absence
- Reporting malfunction and technical problems with Telephone Management Systems to the Administrative Officer
- Making outgoing calls for staff members without telephone provision and / or offices.
- Promoting internal and external communication links / channels between the Council and the Public.
- Facilitating internal and external communication links / channels to make the organization a viable entity by presenting a good image to the Public.
How to apply
Written applications together with a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of qualifications (SAQA validation required for qualifications obtained outside of South Africa), drivers’ license (not learner’s license) and SA identity document must be forwarded to:
The Human Resources Manager
UMzinyathi District Municipality
P.O Box 1965
Applications close on 24 April 2015 at 15h00.
If not contacted within 30 days from the closing date, kindly regard your application as being unsuccessful.
(NB: Faxed applications will not be considered)
NB: It should be noted that first preference will be given to internal candidates and the candidate within the District.