Sappi would like to provide training at operational level in various plants in order to equip S4 students with the necessary skill needed to progress within industry.
Location: Umkomaas and Nelspruit
Whether you’re mild or wild at heart, you could have what it takes to work in forestry. Sappi is a producer of coated woodfree paper which is used in publications such as annual reports, catalogues, brochures and magazines.
- NQF level 4 (Grade 12) with an S4 in Pulp and Paper or Chemical Engineering
- Computer Literacy
- Perform operations in various plants
- Complete work according to standard operating procedures
- Operate auxiliary systems according to standard operating procedures
- Complete on the job training to get exposure in production process
- Assist in operational duties within the plant in order to gain experience
- Apply all safety, health and environmental policies and procedures
Key Competencies / Skills
- Problem Solving
- Interpersonal skills
- Effective communication
How to apply
Applications close on 13 April 2015.