- First line maintenance
- Perform problem solving using problem solving techniques and methods
- Applying health and safety regulations
- Quality control of all above mentioned processes
- Asset management
- Operation of the following processes: * Filling and date coding * Sealing * Packing and Unpacking * Labelling
The successful candidate must have the following experience/skills:
- Preference will be given to Matric/Grade 12 (Maths & Science) or relevant N qualifications (Mechanical or Electrical).
- Technical orientation and ability.
- Display a strong ability to action, initiate and focus on technical/mechanical tasks.
- Proven verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of safe working procedures
- Ability to work under pressure
- Short listed candidates will undergo a formal assessment
- Candidates will be required to work shifts/extended hours as the need arises
- Preference will be given to PDI candidates in line with Distell’s National EE plan
Candidates who do not receive any correspondence within 1 month after the closing date, may assume that their applications were unsuccessful and are hereby thanked for applying.
How to apply
Applications close on 08 May 2015. If interested and meet all requirements, click here to register and apply online. Alternatively e-mail a CV and copy of your ID document, senior certificate and/or tertiary qualification to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 0867700029