- Self-motivated individuals with an interest in education
- A relevant completed or in-progress tertiary degree (e.g.: BA, Bcomm, languages, etc.).
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
- Confident communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and good organizational skills
- A creative and collaborative approach to your work
- The ability to adapt to change and manage deadlines
- Proficient at using MS Office, including Outlook, Word and Excel.
What we offer
- Full-time work experience in the various facets of book publishing including writing and content creation
- Exposure to marketing and market research activities, planning and projects
- Development of your presentation and relationship-building skills
- Networking with people in the publishing industry
- A supportive work environment with challenging and meaningful work
- A commitment to quality, innovation and a high level of ethics
- A monthly salary for the duration of the internship If you think you have what it takes, then send us your CV and one page motivation letter, stating why you would like to work in publishing.
How to apply