- Economic Policy Development (2 Posts) – B degree or three (3) year Diploma in Economics (Ref: 03/001)
- Social Dialogue (2 Posts) – B degree or three (3) year Diploma that include studies in: (Economics, • Research, • Project Management , • Political Science) (Ref: 03/002)
- Economic Planning and Coordination – B degree or three (3) year Diploma that include studies in: (• Economics • Statistics, • Public Administration) (Ref: 03/003)
- Internal Audit (2 Posts) – B degree or three (3) year Diploma in Internal Audit (Ref: 03/004)
- Legal Services (2 Posts) – LLB degree (Ref: 03/005)
- Office of the Chief Financial Officer (2 Post) B degree or three (3) year Diploma in Finance or Logistic/ Purchasing (Ref: 03/006)
- Human Resources Management (3 Posts) B degree or three (3) year Diploma in Human Resource or Public Administration (Ref: 03/007)
- Office of the Director-General (2 Posts) B degree or three (3) year Diploma in Public Administration or Office Administration (Ref: 03/008)
- Information Technology (2 Posts) B. degree or three (3) year Diploma in Information Technology (Ref: 03/009)
- Planning and Reporting (2 Posts) B degree or three (3) year Diploma in Public Administration/ Public Management or Office Administration (Ref: 03/010)
The following condition will apply:
- Application should be unemployed graduates who are in possession of the relevant tertiary qualifications indicated above and are South African citizen
- Applicants should have no previous work experience in relation to Educational requirements
- Successful applicants will sign an Internship Agreement
- Clearly indicate the relevant internship area and reference number of the internship they are interested in, in line with the indicated studies comprising their qualifications. If an applicant qualifies for more than one internship field, he/she may submit separate application for each field.
Please, hand deliver your application to: The Economic Development Department for the attention of Ms Tshepo Mothapo at Ground Floor, Block G , dti Campus, 77 Meintjies Street, Sunny Side, Pretoria 0002.Alternatively post to: Private Bag X149, Pretoria 0001.
CLOSING DATE: 22 April 2015
Enquiries may be directed to: Ms Tshepo Mothapo at (012) 394 1244.
Via – EDD