Please confirm the following ahead of applying for the Brandhouse 2015 Internships Programme. Are you:
- A final year degree student who will be studying for Honours next year? OR a final year or penultimate year Masters student?
- Studying a degree in one of the following subjects? (1. Marketing 2. Finance, Accounting, Auditing, Economics 3. Commerce, Business Admin, Business Management)
- Able to demonstrate strong leadership skills through extra-curricular involvement?
- A driven, ambitious individual who is keen to learn?
- A South African Citizen?
- Willing and able to be based in Cape Town for duration of your June /July 2015 vacation?
- Available for an hour long telephone interview during May 2015?
- Available for a 1-day assessment centre during May 2015?
If you have answered YES to all the above questions, please proceed with the application process!
*Note: Assessment centres will be held in key locations and travel costs will be reimbursed.
How to apply
Send your CV and a copy of your South African ID to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include in your cover email a confirmation of your final graduation date, to the best of your knowledge.
Via – Wits University