Momentum invites applications from HR graduates to join their Strategic HR & Transformation division based in Centurion. The Skills Development Interns will work closely with the Group Skills Development Facilitator and Divisional Learning Department to provide full administration support in the area of skills development. Applications close on 03 April 2014.Responsibilities
- Administer and capture all training related activities for the divisions using the PeopleSoft LMS;
- Collate information for the Workplace Skills Plan;
- Compile information for the Annual Training Report;
- Track and monitor divisional training activities;
- Ensure proper filing and record keeping of training data;
- Submitting Skills Development reports electronically;
- Compile training data for BBBEE verification;
- Co-ordinate divisional learnership, internship and bursary reporting.
- A matric qualification;
- A completed HRD related qualification;
- Previous experience in Admin related function would be advantageous;
- Ability to work on Microsoft office suite.
- Client Centricity;
- Business Acumen;
- Self-Awareness and insight;
- Drive for results;
- Impact and Influence;
- Attention to detail.
How to apply
Applications close on 03 April 2014. Click here to apply