eThekwini Municipality is looking for a Candidate Civil Engineering Technologist to join its Transport Authority. This post reports to the Senior Manager (Traffic Engineering)
Remuneration: R246 063.96.00/ R 319 390.68 Per Annum
Applies guidelines and technical knowledge to interpret the engineering requirements of internal / external clients adn formulates proposals and design concepts and, attends to contract and project management of basic complexity types of broadly defined engineering works with low levels of impact in order to ensure understanding and know-how of the principles and procedure s involved in controlling projects within agreed terms, specifications, costs and standards of quality is improved.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Provides support on the principles, procedures and applications associated with basic complexity levels of Engineering processes.
- Participates in processes associated with the development and presentation of technical designs.
- Applies guidelines relating to the preparation and collation of contract documentation.
- Observes and reports on the implementation / outcomes associated with time, quality and cost of specific basic complexity Engineering contracts.
- Participates in processes involving the dissemination of information on the technical aspects of engineering design concepts and provides reports detailing interventions and outcomes.
- Relevant B.Tech plus registration as a Candidate Technologist with the Engineering Council of South Africa within 3 months of employment.
- Valid motor vehicle drivers’ license (Code B or EB).
- No experience required.
How to apply
Applications close on 30 April 2015. Click here to apply
For enquiries contact Sabelo Ndlela on 0313117740 or e-mail email@example.com. Please do not use this email address to send your applications.