INET BFA is seeks to appoint a dynamic and energetic individual to assume the responsibility of a Finance Contracts Administrator Intern. The Intern will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Finance Team in Rosebank, Gauteng.
INET BFA is Africa’s leading provider of financial data feeds and analysis tools. We cover African and global share prices, as well as company information including annual reports, financial statements and more.
- General administration functions
- Maintain filling system of all contracts
- Scanning all contracts into the database ( new and old)
- Assist with the contract flow processes procedures
- Grade 12
- Knowledge of general administrative processe
- Fluent in English
- Exceptional Attention to detail
- Organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Able to work quickly and accurately
- Able to work under pressure
How to apply