Salary: R68 400.00 per annum
The duration of the programme is twelve months, with effect from 1 June 2015. Successful applicants will be required to sign a trainee contract and a performance bond for the duration of the internship period. Applications close on 24 April 2015
Interested and qualifying graduates are invited to apply for these positions that are based at the Midrand offices. The main focus of PerkinElmer South Africa (Pty) Ltd is to train aspirant Service Engineers on high-end analytical instrumentation in line with our Core Values and Strategic Priorities. The values and strategies are implemented through an integrated approach that includes personal development, skills development through theoretical and practical training, investment in scientific skills and technology to ensure an enhanced service offering to our customers and the industry in general. To assist us in achieving our goals, we wish to appoint dynamic, energetic and passionate individuals in these life changing positions.
- A completed B.Sc. degree in Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry or
- A completed B.Sc. degree in Electrical Engineering (Low Current) or
- A completed B Tech degree in Electrical Engineering (Low Current) or
- A completed B Tech degree in Chemical Engineering
- Be a South African citizen
- Hold a valid South African Passport (4 months will be spent at the PerkinElmer Academy in India)
- Hold a valid South African Driving Licence for a motor vehicle
- Be available to attend the selection day from 09H00-20h00 in Midrand on Saturday 9 May 2015
How to apply
Click here to apply on line or hand deliver your cv to PerkinElmer South Africa (Pty) Ltd, Building 21 Thornhill Office Park, 94 Bekker Road, Midrand.
Applications must be accompanied by your comprehensive CV; a certified copy of your academic record; certified copies of your SA passport, SA identity document and SA driving licence.
NB: Applications received after the closing date will not be considered. Correspondence will be limited to the short-listed candidates only. If no correspondence has been received within 3 weeks of the closing date, applicants should consider their applications unsuccessful. Successful candidates will start their internship on 1 June 2015.
Any questions about the application may be directed to Ms Maryn Pelser at 011 564 2400 firstname.lastname@example.org