South African Breweries (SAB) has a Sales Learnership opportunity in Nelspruit.
To provide people with an opportunity to enrol for a Further Education and Training Certificate (NQF 4) with the Food and Beverages SETA. They will enter into a fixed term contract for the duration of 12 months and will complete a learnership programme comprising of a blend of formal training and structured work experience supported by coaching and mentorship.
- A Grade 12 qualification is essential
- A tertiary qualification beneficial
- Valid South African driver’s licence
- Proficiency in English and any other South African language
- Basic computer literacy and experience working with Microsoft Office Basic financial literacy and business acumen.
REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCCESSFUL PERFORMANCE IN THIS PROGRAMME:
- Organised Results
- Good negotiation skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact with diverse groups of people
- Ability to work in a flexible working environment (includes week-ends and public holidays)
- Ability to work in a pressurised working environment
How to apply
Click here to apply