Clicks seeks to appoint an IT Graduate to be responsible for the development/configuration and testing of application systems, according to set standards and procedures, and to provide effective maintenance and support for application systems in their area of responsibility.
- To develop quality code, configure 3rd party application systems and implement IT solutions according to technical designs and specifications.
- To be responsible for technical support of application systems through the effective resolution of incidents and problems.
- Comply with corporate and standard processes and procedures (incident, problem and change management)
- To be responsible for the execution of test plans and procedures, including the debugging of programs and interfaces, to ensure the successful implementation of IT solutions.
- Work with key stakeholders (end users and fellow developers) to understand the impact of changes to technology systems on end-users processes/procedures.
- Participate in the analysis and design of IT solutions.
- Participate in the development and maintenance of processes, procedures and guidelines.
Degree or Diploma in IT or 2-3 years relevant IT experience. (Essential)
Proficient in the following technologies:
- SQL Procedures
- JDBC (Advantageous)
- Microsoft certification or comprehensive understanding of Windows.
- Knowledge of applicable Industry standards and compliance advantageous.
How to apply
Click here to apply
Closing Date: 31 March 2015