- Mapping of processes to evaluate effectiveness of the control environment.
- Identify key controls and test adequacy and effectiveness for higher risk areas identified in each process.
- Assessing compliance with policies, standards and procedures.
- Prepare audit work papers.
- Prepare draft audit reports for discussion with business.
- Conducting ad- hoc store compliance and other reviews whilst maintaining independence.
- Attend stock counts.
- Studying towards a Degree/Diploma in Internal Auditing or
- Completed Degree/Diploma in Internal Auditing
- Travel required – Drives License
- Experience in Retail will be advantageous
Skills, Abilities and Job Related Knowledge:
- Knowledge of applying Internal Audit and Risk Assessment Methodologies , IIA Standards for the professional practice of internal audit and Corporate Governance Principles.
- An ability to gather, analyse and evaluate facts and to prepare and present concise oral and written reports.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Work, Excel and Viso.
- Participative style and believes in working in a team environment.
- Display a professional, constructive and positive approach during the review.
- Display an eagerness to learn and has career ambitions.
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Following Instructions and Procedures
- Achieving personal work goals and objectives.
- Ability to deal with pressure
- Adaptable to different situations and environments.
- Contribute to an environment of open communication and teamwork.
Click here to apply