To update and coordinate all aspects of the import shipments including the creating of documentary Letter of Credits and assisting with the ZAR invoicing project.
- Assistance with the ZAR invoicing project which includes conversion of invoicing, reporting and supplier communication
- Creating imports shipments and documentary Letter of Credits
- Ensure imports documents are accurate on the database prior to submitting to the clearing agent and banks in order to establish documentary Letter of Credits
- Follow up on all outstanding documents from the suppliers to avoid late clearances
- Follow up on all outstanding pro-forma’s and orders not released that are due for shipment
- Update all events relevant to the shipment module on MMS database.
- Tracking of import shipments
- Controlling of imports schedule with all containers docking for delivery to the Distribution Centre
- Assistance with weekly and month-end reports
- General office administration (including. filing, updating of reports, emails)
Required Knowledge, Skills and Competencies:
- Grade 12
- Import/Exports qualification will be an advantage
- Imports/Exports experience will be an advantage
- Strong administration skills – Fanatical attention to detail and data accuracy,
- Computer Literacy: MS Excel (above average skills) and Outlook
- Competencies required: Planning, organising and control; Detail Orientation;Stress Tolerance; Good Communication and Service Orientation.
How to apply
If you are interested and meet the minimum requirements, please click here to apply online
Closing Date: 16 March 2015