Sun International has a an HR Internship opportunity available at the Fish River Sun Hotel.Job Purpose
The Incumbent will be completing an internship to accumulate credits for experiential learning in Human Resource Management or a post-graduate who is willing to gain experience in HR field.
- Matric/Grade 12
- Currently a 2nd or 3rd year student in HR Management field or a Post-Graduate in HR
- Computer literate (Foundation Word and Excel)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English are essential.
Skills and Knowledge
- Accuracy/ Attention to Detail.
Key Performance Areas:
- File all necessary documentation on a regular basis.
- Office support and management.
- Ensure all notice boards are up to date.
- Ensure that Personnel Filing is up to date and accurate
- Capture data on the system
How to apply
Click here to apply
Closing Date: 12 March 2015