Looking for a role that will inspire? Looking for industry leaders as mentors? Looking for complex, global projects to gain world class experience? At Aurecon, you can live your ideas while taking ownership of your career in a supportive environment that offers advanced learning opportunities.
Aurecon provides world class technical expertise and innovative solutions on projects in more than 80 countries across Africa, Asia Pacific and the Middle East.
As a global multi-disciplinary consultancy, Aurecon understands that diverse skills, experience and talents are needed to bring projects to life.
Here you will have the opportunity to learn from industry specialists and thought leaders, meet people who share your passions and be rewarded for doing what you enjoy.
Your potential to become a future leader in our business will help us choose you!
What is required to apply to the Graduate Recruitment Programme?
- You must have a BSc or BEng in Civil, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must either be a final year student or a graduate with less than 12 months of full time work experience
- Achievements and participation in extramural activities will also be considered when making a decision
- You should be prepared to work in any area of South Africa where your skills are needed
Learn and Develop
Through our Emerging Professional Development program Young Professionals can be proactive in managing their own professional career development.
Our training courses are divided into two streams: technical and commercial.
We offer a variety of internal and external courses to keep staff up to date with the latest developments in their disciplines.
We also offer internal commercial training programs that cover the broad scope of conducting business within a consulting environment.
Your development within Aurecon will be monitored throughout your career with us by professional engineers who take a keen interest in our graduates. A programme coordinator will facilitate the structuring of your programme, a line manager will assist you to gain relevant work experience and a mentor will be responsible for coaching you.
We will support you on your road to registration with ECSA, by helping you through the transition from theoretical training to the “how” of engineering projects and processes.
The Selection Process
- Applications should be submitted to Aurecon by no later than 31 August 2015.
- Upon receipt of your application, screening and shortlisting will be conducted and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- The first round of shortlisting will be based on your CV, application form answers and your 3rd year results. The second round of shortlisting will occur after you have submitted your mid-year 4th year results. For candidates who have already graduated, shortlisting will be based on your final year results.
- Should you be shortlisted, you will be invited to attend an assessment/interview day with us.
- Offers will be made to successful candidates thereafter.