Massdiscounters is offering twelve month workplace experience opportunities to unemployed graduates with qualifications related to the Wholesale & Retail sector completed at a registered higher education institution. Massdiscounters is searching for graduates that have drive, effective interpersonal and communication skills, and an excellent academic record.
Massdiscounters operates two retail formats: Game and DionWired. Game is a discount retailer of General Merchandise and non-perishable and dry groceries. DionWired is an electronics and appliances speciality store catering for the middle- to upper-end income consumer.
The graduates must have completed a degree or diploma in one of the following disciplines:
- Human Resources
- General Business
- Social Sciences
- Supply Chain
- Marketing/Public Relations
- Information Technology
The project is being sponsored by the Wholesale & Retail Seta and it aims to address the scarce skills shortage in the retail sector. The areas that are being targeted for this project are:
- Cape Town – Human Resources, Supply Chain and Logistics.
- Johannesburg – Human Resources, Supply Chain and Logistics.
- Durban – Human Resources, Accounting, General Business, Retail, Social Sciences, Supply Chain, Logistics, Marketing, Public Relations, Information Technology.
- Eastern Cape and Free State: Human Resources.
How to apply
Click here to apply
Closing Date: 20 March 2015