AfriSam (South Africa) (Pty) Ltd is one of the largest suppliers of construction-related materials, specialising in the production of Cement, Aggregate and Readymix Concrete. Operating in five Southern African countries, the company offers a wide scope of career opportunities and exposure to best practices.
At AfriSam SA we recognise that talented and enthusiastic people are the basis of our ongoing success.
The Finance Business Unit has a 6 month Enterprise Development Coordinator Internships. Reporting to the Procurement Administration Manager, the incumbent will be based at the Business Development Centre: Roodepoort.
The intern will be responsible for:
- Coordinating activities at the AfriSam Business Development Centre The provision of administrative support to the Enterprise and Supplier Development function.
- Arranging and coordinating Steering/Working Committee meetings for Supplier Development Programmes.
- Coordinating business training with relevant service providers for local Enterprise and Supplier Development beneficiaries.
- Liaising with local communities and suppliers for the Enterprise and Supplier Development function
- Compilation of information for Supplier and Enterprise Development reports, procurement data for DMR reporting as well as provide assistance with compliance reporting.
Qualifications, competencies, knowledge and experience required:
- Bachelor Degree. Business Administration as a major subject will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 6 months clerical/administrative experience
- Event management and project management experience would be an advantage
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office Word, Excel; proficiency in Power Point would be an advantage
- Methodical, accurate and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and organize in a multi-faceted job.
- Applicants who have their own transport will have an advantage.
How to apply
Please forward your application and resume to Marion.Henry@za.afrisam.com or fax it to 011 670 5962
Closing date: 16 March 2015