The Computershare Graduate Development Programme is a twelve months intensive development programme that commences each year. It provides an opportunity for newly qualified graduates.
At Computershare we consider our employees to be our greatest asset and vital to the company’s future.
Furthermore we are serious about developing and investing in our future.
Computershare Investor Services Proprietary Limited is looking for a qualified legal graduate to be part of its 2015 Graduate Development Programme.
- Applications opens on 24 February 2015
- Applications close on 06 March 2015
- Required documents: CV, cover letter, matric certificate, tertiary academic transcripts and certificates (certified)
- Applicants who have participated in previous learnership, graduate or internship programmes do not qualify
- Applicants who have been employed permanently at other companies do not qualify
- Previous work experience such as vacation work and/or in-service training is welcome but not required
- Computershare is an equal opportunities employer and preference will be given to previously disadvantaged individuals.
Field of study: LLB Law (completed)
- Our recruitment team will review all applications
- Applicants who meet requirements will be invited for an interview with the Programme Manager and the HR personnel
- Applicants who are successful at interview stage, may be required to complete psychometric assessments
- Successful candidates will be accepted into Computershare’s 2015 Graduate Development Programme
- South African citizens with a valid South African ID number
- Recently qualified graduate
- Under the age of 35
- In possession of a valid South African grade 12/matric certificate
- Completed Law degree from a recognised South African institution
- An above-average (min 65%) tertiary academic aggregate