- Candidates are invited to apply for the programme and will be exposed to the public sector in general, and the water sector in particular, with a view to meeting the skills shortage in the sector.
- Trainees will have an opportunity to be on the cutting edge of financial management transformation and be part of policy development initiatives while developing technical and professional competencies.
- Certificate in the Theory of Accounting (CTA) or equivalent qualification that meets SAICA requirements to write Initial Test of Competence (ITC) in 2015.
- Candidates newly out of university and/or must have started their articles in 2015.
- Proof of academic transcript to be provided.
How to apply
Click here to apply
Closing Date: 16 March 2015