With FNB, you can be part of a company that offers you a career, not just a job. With a wide range of employment options and business areas to choose from, you are bound to find a perfect fit.
Purpose of the Banking Channel Knowledge Academy BML Learnership
- Work as a Learner in various selected departments to gain work experience and an overall understanding of the financial industry.
These Learnerships will be hosted at the following FNB branches:
1. North West:
Stella, Koster, Ottosdal, Swartruggens, Bloemhof, Schweizer Reneke, Mogwase, Ventersdorp, Christiana & Coligny,
2. Northern Cape:
Calvinia, Douglas, Olifantshoek, Groblershoop, Kakemas, Kathu, Postmasburg, Kuruman & Port Nolloth
- Grade 12.
- Must be South African citizen
- Applicants 22 years or younger
- Matriculated in 2012 and 2013
- Matric results with 28 points – commercial subjects
- Development of a service culture which builds rewarding relationships, proposes innovations and allows others to provide exceptional client service.
- Establish and manage a high level of organisational co-operation in order to ensure a professional service delivery.
- Provision of innovative, cost effective sourcing solutions that market and promote FNB as an employer of choice.
- Ensuring the practice is embedded throughout the business by overseeing documentation and continuous knowledge management and improvement thereof.
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements
- Provision of an efficient administration service through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
How to apply