Aurecon provides engineering, management and specialist technical services for government and private sector clients globally. The group, with an office network extending across 23 countries, has been involved in projects in more than 70 countries across Africa, Asia Pacific and the Middle East.
Aurecon employs over 7 000 professionals who offer in-depth local market knowledge combined with international expertise across eleven key market sectors: Construction, Data & Telecommunications, Defence, Energy, Government, International Development Assistance, Manufacturing, Property, Resources, Transport and Water.
Aurecon is a learning organisation and our Bursary Scheme offers top performing scholars and students financial support covering Engineering related degrees at accredited universities. This applies to undergraduate level degrees in the following fields:
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Requirements to be considered for Aurecon’s Bursary Programme are as follows
Grade 12 Students
- Valid South African ID
- Grade 12 requirements: Mathematics (HG) and Physical Science (HG)
- Able to provide proof of “official “current academic results. You will require a 5 symbol or above for Mathematics and Physical Science
- Be accepted by the chosen university for the specific course as mentioned above
1st, 2nd, 3rd Year University Students
- National Senior Certificate or Equivalent
- Students must obtain and maintain a minimum of 70% aggregate to be considered