Stipend: R42 000 (PER ANNUM)
Duration: 24 months
- Matric plus a three year degree or diploma in the supply chain management/financial/accounting field from a recognized Institution of Higher Learning
- Must have recently graduated from university and had never been employed
- A young graduate who is willing to learn fast
- Good communication interpersonal skill
- Computer literacy
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
While learning on the job, the incumbent shall be assisting in the performance of the following activities:
- Ensuring that the supply chain management policy of the municipality and the SCM Regulations are adhered to.
- Receiving and processing requests for procurement.
- Facilitating sittings of the bid committees and maintaining bid records.
- Following up Procurement requests with directorates.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the mentor.
How to apply
Interested candidates must please forward their comprehensive Application Letters, CV, certified ID and copies of qualifications and the Driver’s License for the attention of Mrs. D.O. Mrwetyana, Director Corporate Services; P O Box 36, Butterworth, 4960 or hand deliver at office No 7 Corner King and Mthatha Street.
Candidates will be required to undergo driving or physical / practical test where applicable. Short-listed candidates may be required to submit their pay slips to limit the delays in appointment. Mnquma Municipality is committed to the provisions of the Employment Equity Act No 55 1998 for the advancement of previously disadvantaged and disabled persons, females and the disabled persons are encouraged to apply.
NB. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and if you are not contacted within 30 days after the closing date you may regard your application as unsuccessful.
For enquiries you can call the HR Office @ 047 401 2400 during office hours.
Via – Mnquma Municipality