Clicks is looking for a Supply Chain Graduate Trainee in Cape Town to assist project delivery by providing analysis and best practice project methodologies to ensure maximum efficiency are achieved during project implementation.
- To assess project management methodologies and propose best practice for projects to ensure maximum efficiency in project delivery.
- To gather information and analysis related to a project to ensure project objectives are clearly defined.
- To set up, track and manage the critical paths for individual phases of projects to ensure projects are completed within agreed timelines.
- To coordinate meetings with stakeholders to ensure timely delivery of milestones.
- To ensure regular, accurate and timely reporting on project performance in line with scope, adherence to schedule, risks and financial requirements.
- 3 year Degree or Diploma in Supply Chain, Logistics or Industrial Engineering
- 0 – 1 years’ experience in supply chain management or logistics in a retail, manufacturing or distribution environment.
- 1 year experience in project management methodology
Knowledge & Skills:
- Project management methodologies
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Exceptional communication (verbal and written) skills
- Exceptional report writing and research skills
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Planning and Organising
- Presenting and Communicating Information
- Learning and Researching
How to apply
Click here to apply
Closing Date: 13 February 2015