A vacancy exists in the George (Western Cape) office of the Water Business Unit, for a suitably qualified Graduate Civil Engineer to join Royal HaskoningDHV, an international engineering consultancy firm.
- Preliminary design.
- Preparation of technical drawings and engineering specifications.
- Assist with tender preparations.
- Measuring bill of quantities.
- Assist in preparingportions of project documents.
- Site inspections and site meetings.
- Engineering Design.
- Assist with preparation of tenders.
- Contract administration
- BSc/B.Eng Civil Engineering
- Proficient in MS Office and AutoCAD (Civil Designer and AutoCAD Civil 3D experience will be an added advantage.)
- A valid drivers licence with own transport
- Ambitious and dedicated to making a successful career in Civil Engineering.
- Strong analytical focus.
- Accurate and detail orientated with good organisational skills (plan and prioritise).
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines and handle pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to liaise at all levels.
- Able to work independently as well as within a team.
How to apply
Click here to apply