AECI Limited would like to appoint 20 unemployed Learners to train for a Learnership – Chemical Operations (NQF Level 2) qualification. The learnership period will be of 12 month duration. The training will involve both Chemical Operations theory and a practical component at various AECI operations in the Kwazulu-Natal area.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Attendance of theoretical classes at our Training Centre situated within the Umbogintwini Industrial Complex for a period of approximately 2 months.
- Undertake Plant Operator experiential training with a Chemical Plant environment.
- Undertake shift work and/or overtime duties as and when required.
- Achieve competency in all relevant NQF Level 2 Unit Standards and compile a Portfolio of Evidence in support of this qualification.
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification with Mathematics and Physical Science.
- Age group 18 – 25 years.
- Ability to work within a Chemical Plant environment.
- Basic computer literacy would be an advantage.
- Team work.
- Attention to detail.
How to apply
Click here to apply
Closing Date: 06 March 2015