Powertech Transformers invites applications for Boilermaking and Welding Apprenticeship opportunities in Pretoria. Apply before 24 February 2015.
Powertech Transformers is one of the largest power-electrical groups in Southern Africa and is focused on delivering advanced technologies for the creation, management, distribution, storage and use of electricity across industries.
- Acceptance and execution of all instructions, rules and regulations as set out within Powertech Transformers and MERSETA
- Maintain the required quality levels and expected standards
- Practice good housekeeping at all times
- Work with others in a team to achieve the overall departmental and company objectives
- Meet the milestones as required by MERSETA
- Grade 12 or N3 Technical Certificate (Mathematics and Science), theory and technical drawing are a requirement.
- The trainees must be physically healthy and be able to work at heights and meet requirements as per MERSETA contract.
How to apply
Alternatively you can apply by submitting a CV with the job title and applicant’s name in the subject line to Thelma Molefe – firstname.lastname@example.org; Telephone no.: (012) 318 9710; Fax no. (086)232 1298
Closing Date: 24 February 2015