Coca-Cola Canners of Southern Africa-Wadeville Plant currently has vacancies for the above-mentioned positions to become artisans in the fields of Electrical, Mechanical and Instrumentation.
Coca-Cola Canners of Southern Africa (Pty) Ltd is committed to becoming a world-class manufacturer and preferred supplier of sparkling and still beverages. We will utilise our capability, successful practices, and a committed, highly skilled workforce to continuously create sustainable value for all key stakeholders.
Successful applicants will undergo an extensive program within the FMCG environment and in accordance to FoodBev Seta requirements.
This program will run for a duration of 36 months.
Student will gain experience in the following;
• Ensuring a safe, healthy and risk-free environment.
• The use of Hand & Electrical tools.
• Acquire good understanding of Processes and Machinery.
• Working with teams.
• Preventative Maintenance & Shutdowns on Machinery.
• Safety awareness.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
N4 Electrical/Mechanical Engineering, preference to N5 and above.
ATTRIBUTES / SKILLS
- In-depth understanding of working safely
- Committed to work
- Attention to detailSense of urgency
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good communication skills
Please ensure that you submit an updated CV with relavant certificates attached. If you do not attach your results, your CV will not be considered.
Please Note: Closing date was not specified.