- Matric with mathematics and science –
- Additional Technical Courses (N3 & N4) will be an advantage
Output And Accountabilities
Learnership is a structured learning programme that combines off-the-job learning and on-the-job learning in an integrated programme. The off-the- job component covers more theoretical aspects of the learning with work-based learning providing the opportunity for application of the theory and the further practical learning experiences required.
Further characteristics of a Learnership are:
- A Learnership leads to a national qualification registered on the (NQF) Qualification Framework.
- The qualification is based on SAQA (South African Qualifications Authority) registered unit standards
- The unit standards are written to reflect value adding skills required in the workplace and contains the outcomes and assessment criteria
- Competence is demonstrated in the workplace utilising a variety of assessment methods and using the assessment criteria as the standard of performance
Closing Date: 12 January 2015