South African Breweries is looking for a Sales Trainee to implement a market driven differentiated service that builds sustainable competitiveness within clearly identified channels which delivers sustainable growth in brand equity, salesvolume, market share, competitive advantage and corporate reputation.
Location: East London Depot
- Post Matric Qualification in Sales/Marketing or Matric with experience in Sales/Marketing in a FMCG environment
- Valid Code 8 drivers licence
- Basic knowledge of PC or potential to acquire it.
- Endurance and ability to tolerate extraordinary and flexible working hours.
- Willingness to work during weekends
- No alcohol related health problems (e.g. alcoholism or liver cirrhosis)
- The ability to apply self-management practices.
- Good sales administration.
- Ability to manage budget allocation
- Ability to give feedback to Management and colleagues on relevant Sales issues.
- Ability to prioritise and organise sales activities
- Persuasiveness and selling ability.
- Verbal ability and communication skills.
- Sound interpersonal skills, creativity and ability to mix with other people.
- Ability to manage self and territory.
- Strong achievement orientation.
Output and Accountabilities
- Maximise sales volume and market share
- Maintain stock levels within segments
- Service outlets
How to apply
Click here to apply online