Ericsson attracts and develops high performing, competent and motivated individuals, by building on everyone’s competence and ambition to succeed. We offer an exciting, diverse and challenging environment for this.
We seek a graduate to join us as a Project Finance Manager Intern at our office in Johannesburg. This twelve month internship programme commences in January 2015.
Key Responsibility Areas
- Running and analyze weekly and monthly financial reports
- Support CPM/SDM/ASR/MSCOO with billing and billing related issues
- Secure correct financial reporting for the following accounts: Net sales (NS), Cost of Sales (CoS), Reserves of unrealized cost (RUC), Work in Progress (WIP), Unbilled Sales (UB), Deferred Revenue (DR), and Advanced Payments
- Monitor and update billing and/or POC Milestone according to project execution
- Initiate and monitor system status handling
- Recently graduated or about to graduate from a South African University with a degree in Finance or Accounting
- Strong interest in working in the area of Project Accounting, Business Finance & Governance
- Presenting & Communicating Information
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Planning & Organizing
- High customer service orientation
- Very good knowledge of and proficiency in MS Excel and general MS Office
We believe in growing our interns and giving them a chance to have the best possible start in their career. Interns at Ericsson gain valuable work experience, skills and knowledge that will assist them in furthering their career. We therefore not only let you work with the teams on live projects, but you will be receiving training courses throughout the program and will also be assigned a dedicated mentor who will be providing formal as well as informal guidance.
Preference will be given to previously disadvantaged individuals and disabled applicants
How to apply
Click here to apply online