- iLembe X 4 – (Ref: P027037-40)
- EThekwini X 4 – (Ref: P027041-44)
- Umgungundlovu X 4 – (Ref: P027045-47)
- Amajuba X 3 – (Ref: P027048-51)
Kheth’Impilo specialises in solution development and implementation for health and community systems and services strengthening in marginalised communities. The comprehensive Health care solutions include treatment, care and support for people infected and affected with HIV and TB as well as a range of innovative community based models of care that include community adherence, ECD, school health and accredited training.
As we are building capacity for the Department of Health, candidates employed by DoH will not be considered.
Phlebotomy (pronunciation – as “flee – botomy”) is performed in order to obtain blood from patients to perform tests on the blood.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Drawing blood from patients or donors in hospitals, blood banks, clinics, doctor offices, laboratories or similar facility for medical purposes
- Putting together equipment (such as needles, blood collection devices, gauze, tourniquet, cotton, and disinfectant)
- Obtaining the patient’s permission for the collection of the bloods
- Labelling and storing blood container/s for processing
- Work effectively as part of a team and independently
- Work under pressure and study rigorously
- Possess a well-developed work ethic
- Willing to collect and/or process blood and body products
- Work shifts and after hours as required
Suitable applicants must have:
- Grade 12 (50 % pass Maths/ Maths Literacy, English and Biology)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- High sense of accountability and ability to read, write and speak English fluently
- Must reside in the Amanzimtoti and surrounds for the duration of the 5 months Theoretical Training
Applicants will be tested which forms part of the screening process and successful applicants will receive a monthly stipend.
**QUOTE REFERENCE NUMBER WHEN MAKING APPLICATION**
How to apply
To apply, please send CV with matric certificate, contactable references, and a covering letter to:email@example.com/ FAX: 021 410 4379
Closing Date: 02 December 2014
If you have not been contacted within 20 days after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.