The De Beers Group is offeing 6 Mineral Processing Learnership opportunities at the Kimberley Mines, Northern Cape (Reference Number: 711064).
The incumbent will be required to successfully complete a structured MQA registered training programme (National Certificate- Mineral Procesing Learnership (NQF Level 2) in order to satisfy the minimum requirement as a Field Operator on a Mineral Processing plant.
De Beers is a member of the Anglo American plc group. Established in 1888, De Beers is the world’s leading diamond company with unrivalled expertise in the exploration, mining and marketing of diamonds.
Skills & Competencies
- Be independent, proactive thinker and have the ability to do own job planning
- Good communication skills
- Grade 12 / Standard 10 with Maths and Science
- N3 with Maths and Science
- A National qualification will be advantageous
- The incumbents must be from the Northern Cape labour sending area
- Medically and security cleared as per Company Policy
- In line with our Women-in-Mining initiative; preference would be given to female candidates
How to apply
Click here to apply
For enquiries, please use these contact details: 011 638 7524 or 011 638 3792
Closing Date: 05 December 2014
If you have not been contacted within 4 weeks from the closing date please regard your application as unsuccessful