BHP Billiton invites applications for a Maintenance Learnership opportunity at Khutala Colliery in Witbank, Mpumalanga
In this role you will need to ensure compliance with BHP Billiton commitment to Zero Harm, which will include demonstrating a record of uncompromised values of Sustainability, Integrity, Respect, Performance, Simplicity and Accountability, by putting health and safety first, being environmentally responsible and supporting our communities. If you can demonstrate superior interpersonal skills and a passion to achieve you will have an opportunity to perform.
A personal motivation for self improvement together with attitude and commitment towards learning is critical for success in these developmental roles. If you are able to demonstrate work readiness and emotional strength, you may find your career path starting here.
The purpose of the role is to develop and successfully qualify as an Artisan in various trades, such as Electricians, Fitters, Instrumentation Technicians, Auto Electricians, Diesel Mechanics and Boilermakers.
- Serious contenders will have N3 Technical or a Matric (Grade 12) with Maths and Science as minimum requirement.
- A valid Drivers license will be advantageous.
- Successful candidates will have an understanding of safety rules, regulations and physical coordination skills.
- Assessments based on the job requirements will form part of the selection process.
- Good Computer skills will be an advantage.
How to apply
Click here to apply online
Closing Date: 05 December 2014