Calling all students. Limpopo Department of Economic Development, Environment and Tourism is open for Bursary Applications.
The Limpopo Department of Economic Development, Environment and Tourism is committed to supporting education and addressing the skills gaps by offering bursaries in the field of studies relevant to the core function of the department.
The bursary covers Registration & Tuition fees, Accommodation and Meals. To be considered for bursary, a student must obtain the minimum requirements of admission to Bachelor’s degree or must have completed his / her junior degree
Please attach certified copies of the following:
- South African ID
- Grade 12 certificate or Grade 12 mid-year results (if currently in Grade 12)
- Academic Record ( if already at tertiary institution)
- Copy of junior degree or diploma (if applying for Hons or B Tech)
- Acceptance letter from reputable tertiary institution in South Africa
- Proof of income of parents/guardian
(NB: Faxed applications or copies will not be accepted)
Closing date: 05 December 2014