Let’s Build Our Country Fund NPC (known as LBOC Fund) is an ambitious and innovative Non-Profit Company aimed at educating a minimum of 1000 students at high-level education institutions every year. Our focus is to Educate, Mentor and Develop the youth of our country to be the best leaders of tomorrow. We are positive that this initiative will be a success and will translate South Africa’s vision for sustained growth through the education and skills development of our youth.For the 2015 academic year, the LBOC Fund is offering 250 bursaries to matriculants that are based in Gauteng.
- Passed Grade 12
- Must have achieved a 60% pass rate in key subjects
- Be based in Gauteng
OBJECTIVESEducation and Skills development are pivotal to the development of the South African Economy. In order for us to close the skills gap and address unemployment in South Africa, innovative solutions to these pragmatic problems are required. Which is why we have structured our objectives as follows:
- Capacity building through the development of skills and provision of educational resources
- Providing tuition funding for students enrolled and in the process of enrolling into high learning institutions
- Assisting graduates through strategic partnerships with programs initiated by various spheres of the economy
- Uniting all South Africans with the view of educating our youth
How to apply
Please click here to download and complete the relevant form.
Closing Date: 30 November 2014