SuperSport has 2 Ingest Operator Internship positions for African, Coloured and Indian candidate in Johannebsurg.
By means of classroom and on the job training, learners will learn how to:
- Plan and Execute Ingesting of signals
- Ingest into Ardome and ISIS video servers.
- Check and maintain technical Broadcasting requirements and Standards.
- Plan and manage traffic flow and correct audio and video defects.
- Routing and on-passing feeds via routing switchers.
- Sourcing and generate slugs.
- Generate reports on completion of every shift.
- Follow operational instructions as per standard operation procedure (SOP).
- Execute instructions according to the client’s requirements.
- Communicate with all relevant parties prior and during transmission.
- Adhere and survive in a 24/7 shift operation environment.
- Thorough understanding of working relationship with Supersport production and SS Media Solutions.
- Minimum Matric- NQF 4 (Grade 12)
- Minimum N4 (Electronics)
- A+,N+ computer skills advantageous.
- S4 qualifications (Electronics) would be an advantage.
- Computer literacy (MS Office, etc.) is essential.
- IT Related qualifications advantageous.
- Completed post-matric qualification in Broadcasting, Television and Media will be advantageous.
- Available to start 1 February 2014.
- Must be a quick learner.
- Able to work 12 hour long shift (after 3 months), including weekends and public holidays.
- Dedicated problem solver.
- Responds well under pressure / tight deadlines.
- Customer service oriented, with the ability to command and take instructions as well.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Accept accountability for output.
- Dynamic, energetic and self-starter.
- Self-motivated and results driven.
- Good co-ordination skills.
- Excellent Communication skills.
How to apply
Click here to apply online
Closing Date: 23 November 2014