STANLIB understand the need to support not only their own people, but those living in their local communities as well. Their social responsibility projects have a strong focus on education and training.
In line with this, we invest in people from diverse backgrounds.
The learnership programme provides opportunities for unemployed graduates to gain meaningful workplace experience that complements their studies and gives them access to the labour market.
The following areas / departments are looking for unemployed Graduates with applicable qualifications:
- STANLIB Africa businesses (BCom / Honors; Finance or Accounting or Actuarial Science) reference – STANLIB Africa2015
- Quantitative Analysis (BSc ; Actuarial Science or Mathematical Science) reference – Quants2015
- Analytics, Risk & Implementation (BSc ; Maths or stats or Actuarial Science) reference – Implementation team2015
- Investments; Property funds (BSc ; Property studies) reference – Properties2015
- Strategic Development (Honours; in Human Resources with Industrial Psychology or BA (Hons) Industrial Psychology as a major) reference – Strategy2015
Marketing Business Unit Areas;
- Branding Business Unit (BCom Marketing or Communications with an understanding of digital and social media). Must be a good writer reference – Brand Marketing2015
- Classical Marketing / Technical writing (BCom Finance or Economics with Marketing) reference – Classical Marketing2015
- Events Marketing (BCom Events Management or Marketing Management); Must have a passion to pursue a career in the eventing field. reference – Event2015
- Public Relations (BCom Communications, media or public relations with writing skills) reference – Public Relations2015
- Corporate Communications ( BCom Corporate Communications and / or Public Relations or Journalism with writing skills and strategizing capabilities) reference – Corporate Communications 2015
- Classical Marketing / Accounts Management for both STANLIB’s head office in JHB & Africa (BCom marketing or communications with writing skills) reference – Accounts management2015
- Human Resources Department (BCom Human Resources or General Management) reference – HR2015IT Business Unit Areas;
- IT; Supports the Investment management process from an IT perspective (BCom ; Investment Management or Financial Management) reference – IT investment management2015
- IT; Risk (BCom ; Informatics or B.Sc Computer Science) reference – IT Risk2015
- IT; Supports service delivery & business application in ICT Retail (BCom IT or BSc IT) reference – ICT Retail2015
- IT; Supports the administrations systems for the STANLIB LISP ICT area (BCom IT or BSc IT) reference – IT LISP2015
- Retail Business Unit (BCom Finance or Economics or General management) reference – Retail2015
- Retail Strategy E-commerce; supports LISP & UT through Stanlib Online and Stanlib Mobi availability transactional functionality and competitor research analysis. (BCom / BSc ; Information Systems or IT with Marketing or Computer Science) reference –Retail Strategy2015
- Finance, Management Accounting department (B.Com Accounting or Economics or Finance or General Management) reference – Finance2015
To qualify for the Graduate Learnership programme, you must:
- be an unemployed South African citizen graduate aged 20-35 years:
- have completed a degree or Honours at a South African institute of Higher learning.
How To Apply
Kindly provide us with an updated CV, certified copies of ID, Matric certificate, qualifications and full academic records.
All applications to be emailed to Graduatelearnership2015@stanlib.com, with the correct reference number per area / department of your interest.
Please note: Applicants are allowed to apply in more than one area but in this case they will need to apply separately as per references of preferred area.
Please contact Ms Nosipho Ndamase – (011) 448 6269 for further enquiries.
Note: Successful applicants will be employed on a 12 Month contract, given a monthly stipend / allowance as per INSETA Graduate Learnership determination guidelines.
Failure to comply with the above will automatically disqualify candidates.
Should you not receive any communications from us in 3 weeks from the closing date please consider your application unsuccessful.
Correspondence will only be limited to successful candidates
Closing Date: 23 November 2014