- South African unemployed graduates (A three year bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management / Logistics / Purchasing.)
- Applicant must be between the ages of 21 to 35 years.
- No work experience required.
- The applicant should not have served Internship before and/or been employed.
- Strong computer skills
- English well spoken
- Customer service orientated
- Hardworker and be willing to learn.
How to apply
Interested applicants in the Internship, are required to submit their application letter and detail CV and certified copies of qualifications, quoting the relevant reference number to:email@example.com, for attention: Ms Duduzile Ntuli.
Note: Background verification, including criminal record and citizenship checks, as well as competency assessment, will form part of the selection process • The Companies Tribunal is committed to the pursuit of diversity and redress • Candidates whose appointment will promote representatively in terms of race, disability and gender will receive preference • Applicants who do not meet the minimum requirements but who have extensive relevant experience will also be considered.
No late applications will be accepted. It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA). The successful candidates will be required to sign a performance agreement.
Basadzi Personnel, has been exclusively retained to manage this recruitment drive.
Copies of qualifications should not be included as these will only be requested from short-listed candidates.
Should there be no correspondence from the Tribunal within 30 days after the closing date, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful.
Closing Date: 06 November 2014.