- Your purpose in this role is to provide financial accounting support and assistance in the rendering of professional financial accounting and administrative and clerical services, in accordance with company and discipline-specific standards, legislation, policies and procedures to ensure the achievement of departmental objectives.
- You will also provide assistance in ad hoc financial projects, as well as assist in processing payments, reporting, reconciliations, audits and implementing corrective actions to meet accounting standards and guidelines.
- We seek a student registered at a tertiary institution studying toward a degree in Financial Accounting or Management Accounting.
- You will need basic knowledge of IFRS, GAAP, King III, Company policies and procedures, statutory requirements and safety standards and policies.
- Computer literacy in MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) and discipline- specific software programs (Hyperion, SAP) is essential.
- Also important are good communication, time management and numerical skills.
How to apply
Click here to apply
Closing Date: 27 October 2014